Discussing male sexual health is no longer taboo! At Reclaim Men’s Clinic, you can discuss your most intimate concerns WITHOUT JUDGEMENT, and it is 100% CONFIDENTIAL.
Men’s sexual health is an important part of life. Many men think of sexual health as simply sex, but sex is just another hormone-driven bodily function designed to perpetuate the species. On the other hand, it is a pleasurable activity that can cement the bonds between two people. Sexual health is a state of well-being allowing a man to enjoy sexual activity fully. A variety of physical, psychological, interpersonal, and social factors influence a man’s sexual health.
Optimal male sexual health includes sexual desire and the ability to sustain an erection. Physiology can affect the need for sex and the capacity to have sex; mental health and emotional factors are also important.
As you age, sex isn’t the same as when you were younger, but it can still be enjoyable. Sex isn’t just for the young. Many seniors still enjoy sex into their 80s. A healthy sex life is fulfilling and good for other parts of your life, such as your self-esteem and physical health.
Sexual health isn’t the absence of disease; it is also erectile dysfunction or the inability to get an erection or stamina long enough for satisfying sexual activity. Many things cause ED, including depression and stress. Relationships, abnormally low testosterone, damage from urological surgery, or even cholesterol-clogged arteries. ED can be an early warning sign of heart disease.
You can treat ED with pills, injections into the penis, or devices. However, men can also experience difficulties relating to ejaculation, including premature ejaculations, delayed ejaculations, or the inability to experience orgasm upon ejaculation. Don’t be embarrassed: discuss these issues with your medical provider.
Sexual health also includes the treatment and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases and the assessment of male infertility.
- Treatment options include testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), peptides, and nutritional and exercise counseling. Also, depending on your individual needs, additional accessory treatment with TRT includes injectable hCG, enclomiphene citrate, DHEA, and anastrozole to control estrogen levels.
- If you qualify for treatment, you are taught how to inject yourself during your office visit, and all of your medications and supplies are shipped discreetly to your home from the pharmacy.
- Don’t be concerned about injecting yourself. We teach every guy who visits the clinic how to inject, and within minutes they can safely and confidently inject their own medications.
- Low Motivation (most common)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Decreased Sex Drive/Libido
- Decreased Sexual Performance
- Decreased Quality of Erections
- Weight Gain and Increased Body Fat
- Failure to Increase Muscle Mass and Make Gains in the Gym
- one density
- Slower Recovery From Workouts
- Brain Fog or Reduced Mental Clarity
HGH Releasing Peptide and Secretagogues:
- HGH secretagogues and peptides are medications that naturally increase the body’s ability to produce its own HGH. These medications are typically administered on a daily basis and are injectable or in pill form.
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH) levels peak during adolescence and into early adulthood. Levels decline rapidly after the age of 30 and result in a myriad of symptoms that are usually associated with “getting older.”
- Symptoms typically include an increase in body fat, loss in muscle mass and strength, fatigue, decreased sex drive, cognitive decline, and a myriad of “age associated” symptoms. Replacing HGH itself is very expensive and can only be prescribed based off strict FDA guidelines. This is where peptides and secretagogues come in.
We utilize multiple different types of growth hormone peptides:
- Sermorelin: Sermorelin is a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Analog that stimulates the production of HGH. It is taken nightly and improves sleep quality. In addition, it aids in fat loss, improves muscle composition and anecdotally improves mood and well-being.
- Ipamorelin: Ipamorelin is a Ghrelin agonist and stimulates the production of HGH in a steadier slow release that mimics the natural release of HGH during sleep. It aids in fat loss, increasing muscle mass, improving sleep and improving the immune system. It can be taken more long-term as an age management supplement in older patients if desired.
- Ibutamoren (MK-677): Ibutamoren is a Ghrelin agonist that stimulates the
pituitary gland to release HGH. Ibutamoren is unique because it is dispensed as a pill vs. injection like the other growth hormone-secreting peptides. This increases muscle mass, aids in fat loss, increases appetite, improves physical performance and stamina and also aids in surgical/injury recovery.
The normal total testosterone level is between 300ng/dl to 1100ng/dl. Ranges differ
between various labs and are based off population averages. So for example, a 30-year old male with a level of 350ng/dl is considered to be in the “normal range,” yet this is the average testosterone level of an 85 year old! If this 30-year old male had symptoms consistent with low testosterone, then testosterone replacement therapy could be beneficial in improving their quality of life.
Abusing anabolic androgenic steroids has been associated with low testosterone levels years after stopping them. Have you abused anabolic steroids in the past? Are you currently self-medicating and want to transition over to medically managed hormone therapy? We are here to assess and help in a non-judgmental and professional environment.
PT-141 is a subcutaneous injection or nasal spray taken as needed that can improve:
- Libido in all genders
- Treat erectile dysfunction
- Improve the sexual experience
- Increase energy
- Improve deep sleep
- Reduce “reloading time” or time between orgasms
Our regenerative peptides, BPC157, pentosan polysulfate, and Thymosin Beta 4, are
peptides that can:
- Help heal injuries
- Improve soft tissue integrity
- Enhance your immune system
- Help recover from surgeries
- Enhance joint lubrication
- Increase collagen synthesis
- Reduce joint and soft tissue pain
- Fat loss
- Muscle gain
- More youthful appearance
- Increase energy
- Improve deep sleep
- Help your body recover faster